Four Real Estate Farm Prospecting Letter Templates
Four Real Estate Prospecting Letter Templates
Geographic farming is a great way to build a brand and create name awareness, so when people are thinking about selling, they think of you. Also, targeting specific groups of people based on life events and other circumstances is a smart move.
Here are four targeted groups of sellers you should be connecting with right now. If you need a list of any of these groups, you can visit ReboGateway to purchase a formatted list for your Corefact account.
Absentee Owner Letter Template
Dear [contact name],
Being an out-of-town property owner is no picnic! Could we talk about your property located at [property address]?
When your property sits empty, I’m sure you worry about everything from whether the lawn is being mowed to whether the local kids are using it as a hang out while you’re dealing with expenses like taxes, insurance, repairs, and monthly payments. When you have tenants, you have to deal with long-distance management, maintenance, and rent collection.
Either way, an out-of-town property can be a headache. I can help!
Most folks I talk to don’t become out-of-town owners on purpose. Instead, something happened that forced them into the situation. Maybe one of these sounds like you:
- You tried to sell your property before you moved but didn’t get a good offer.
- You thought your home was sold before you moved, but the deal fell through.
- You got a good job offer and had to move before you really had time to get the property sold.
- You inherited the property and then waited months for the court to permit you to sell.
- You had tenants in the property and thought you’d hold onto it for income, but it turned out to be more trouble than you thought.
Or, who knows? Maybe your story is unique. In any case, if your out-of-town property is causing you grief, pick up the phone and give me a call. Tell me a little about the property, and I’ll tell you right away what it’s worth. And the amazing thing is when I sell your home:
- You’ll never have to worry about making a single repair again.
- You’ll stop sinking money into a property you don’t want.
- You’ll get a fast and smooth closing.
- And best of all, you don’t even have to come back to [your city] to sign the papers! We will handle everything.
It’s simple. Pick up the phone and call now, and you could be rid of your out-of-town headache by this time next month. Call today at [phone] or email me at [email].
I look forward to hearing from you!
Foreclosure Letter Template
My name is [name], and I’m a real estate agent with [company]. I’ve been helping homeowners escape from underwater mortgages for [time period] years, and I think I can help.
Several decisions have to be made when your financial well-being is challenged. Just know that this roadblock is temporary and that you have options for getting around it.
Whether we’re pursuing the foreclosure process or opting for a quick sale, I’ll be with you every step of the way. You have many options available and a lot to understand with each, so it’s important to have an expert guide you through the process.
If you’re interested in discussing your options and the next steps, please don’t hesitate to give me a call.
For Sale by Owner Letter Template
Dear [contact name],
Hello there. My name is [name], and I helped a client find a property in [name of town]. I drove past your home at [address] and noticed that you’re selling it yourself.
Wow! That’s pretty impressive. As a professional Realtor, I know how much work that takes, and I admire your efforts and entrepreneurial spirit.
I want to help you out by giving you a free up-to-date market analysis for your neighborhood. Having this extra information can help you get the best price and results possible.
If you’re starting to feel overwhelmed by the process (and no one could blame you for that!), feel free to give me a call or shoot me an email. This free market analysis is just the beginning of what I can offer if we work together.
As you consider your options, keep these facts in mind:
- You can benefit from my extensive network of potential buyers.
- Marketing your home to the right and the biggest audience is crucial.
- Scheduling viewings is a pain when you’re busy or at work. Also, potential buyers tend to feel more comfortable with agents.
- 90% of homes these days are staged before going on the market. It could be a disadvantage if you don’t. Plus, beautiful photos help potential buyers fall in love with the idea of living there.
- Homes listed on the MLS get more buyer’s eyes on them.
Whether you might want to work with me or plan to continue selling on your own, give me a call at [number] or get in touch by email at [email] if you have any questions about the market analysis when you receive it.
Divorce/General Interest Letter Template
I am a [your location] Realtor. I am writing to you today to ask you a very important question:
Have you considered selling your home this year but are concerned about:
- No place to go?
- Getting your home ready for sale?
- Staging your home?
- Don’t want open houses?
If YES, please give me a call.
It is the perfect time to catch what may be the highest possible sales price for your home. Interest rates are low, and so is inventory, which means you have more buying power, and your home is likely worth more.
My colleagues and I all are working with several buyers, and we have little to show them. Competition among buyers drives up home prices, and sellers are in the ‘command chair.’ Many are getting well over the asking price for their homes.
OPTIONAL: I have enclosed some informational sales material about the [your location] market. Home values keep increasing.
Now is the time! If you would like to talk about your options, or maybe you know someone in the area who is considering selling, please give me a call at one of the phone numbers above.
Thank you very much.
Our Customer service team is ready to come to the rescue:
Call us: +(866) 777-3986
Monday through Friday 8:00 AM - 5 PM PST