Purchase Points FAQ
What are Purchase Points?
You can buy Purchase Points and spend them like cash on any product. However, purchasing larger blocks of Purchase Points will generate bonus points which are deposited into your account.
Why should I use Purchase Points?
To save money! Here are some instances where it would be noteworthy.
- A team using one account to produce your Corefact marketing.
- Farming consistently and know you’ll be sending direct mail monthly or bi-monthly.
- A listing agent who utilizes a “power” marketing strategy for each of their listings, like using address riders, just listed, pending, and just sold cards to the neighborhood, property flyers, property flyers signs, and single property websites.
- Using EDDM, which typically are to larger geographic areas.
How much is each point worth, and what’s the minimum purchase?
One Purchase Point equals one cent. The minimum amount is 20,000 points or $2000*.
* Restrictions may apply.
At what quantity do I get a bonus, and what is the bonus?
- $2000* = 200,000 points + 4,000 bonus points (2% bonus)
- $3000* = 300,000 points + 9,000 bonus points (3% bonus)
- $4000* = 400,000 points + 16,000 bonus points (4% bonus)
- $5000* = 500,000 points + 25,000 bonus points (5% bonus)
* Restrictions may apply.
Where can I find and buy Purchase Points?
Purchase Points are available for sale under Account>Billing & Subscriptions>Purchase Points.
How can I track my Purchase Points?
You can track your Purchase Point purchases and usage by clicking the Download Activity Report in the Billings & Subscription Purchase Point tab.
How long do I have to use my Purchase Points?
Purchase Points bought directly through your account have a one-year expiration date from the date of purchase and are not extendable. Purchase Points given through promotions or other compensation purposes will have a variable expiration date, often between seven and 30 days.
Are there any other conditions associated with Purchase Points?
Yes. Purchase points are non-transferable (between stores or accounts) and non-refundable. The entire terms and conditions can be found here.
Our Customer service team is ready to come to the rescue:
Call us: +(866) 777-3986
Monday through Friday 8:00 AM - 5 PM PST
[Free Content] I Have Buyers Letters
A series of letters you can use to let homeowners know you have a buyer interested in a home like theirs.Read More
Online Seasonal Marketing With Social Share
Use these online seasonal marketing ideas to create even more opportunities for engaging with potential buyers and sellers today!Read More
Creating a Farming Strategy That Guarantees Success
Farming is a strategic way to grow your brand and secure more listings. Let’s jump right in and get started!Read More